BASE has Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) Engineers, certified by TUV NORD, who can conduct safety audits of factories and provide reports and recommendations for improving safety of the shop floor. Safety not only includes operator safety but machine safety as well.
Our safety services consist of the following:
- Equipment and Workplace Regulations.
- Conformity procedures for putting machinery on the market or placing into service.
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulation considerations in relation to machinery.
- Machine Safety Legislation requirements for the design, construction and maintenance of machinery and work equipment.
- Risk Assessment according to international standard ISO 12100.
- Risk reduction following risk assessment completion.
- Assessment of machine guarding according to international standards.
- Analysis of safety components available and suggestions to improve safety standard.
- Electrical safety according to international standard IEC 60204-1, which includes safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic equipment.
- Functional Safety control systems specification, design and validation according to international standards ISO 13849 and IEC 62061.
- Functional Safety of Pressurized Fluid Systems – Pneumatic and Hydraulic.