Inventory Management System
Maintaining tight control over inventory is crucial for manufacturers operating in modern manufacturing environments where stock is kept at a minimum and orders are filled just in time (JIT). Inventory control is one of the most important factors in improving the shop floor efficiency and materials accuracy, and reducing the physical inventory time, thereby improving your bottom line.
Our Inventory Management System helps manufacturers optimize their supply levels so that they always have what they need as orders are placed, without tying up capital in excess parts or materials. The system allows manufacturers to instantly determine on-hand inventory balances, which is useful for financial planning. In addition to tracking raw materials and stocked items, the system also records work-in-progress (WIP) items, semi-finished goods at every stage and finished goods. The system can track and locate in-stock items through barcode or RFID and also produce picking information for item retrieval.
- Maintain optimal level of inventory, thus reducing capital tied up as stocks, and improving working capital and cash flows.
- FIFO and shelf life Management
- Ensure that the oldest stock is always consumed first.
- Define shelf life (best before date) and ensure that expired material cannot be issued.
- Define aging period (use after date) and ensure that the material cannot be issued without aging as needed.
- Automated creating of picklist for planned BOM that follows FIFO and shelf life rules.
- Track goods through every stage of the process.
- Improve inventory accuracy.
- Real-time posting to the ERP regarding consumption updates and FG / WIP Inventory updates.
By monitoring real-time material consumption at each stage of the manufacturing process, our E-Kanban module automatically issues replenishment requests to the stores when the supplies run low.
Warehouse Management System
Our Warehouse Management System provides organizations with the ability to control and administer warehouse operations from the time the raw materials enter the RM Warehouse until the finished goods are dispatched through the FG Warehouse. Efficient management of the in-bound and out-bound deliveries maximizes warehouse efficiency, minimizes handling costs and optimizes inventory levels. It can also be integrated with your ERP and can ensure on-time fulfillment on your Delivery Orders (DO).
- Manage deliveries from suppliers
- GRN generation according to set rules
- Barcoding lots for identification through the entire factory
- Automatically updates ERP upon material acceptance.
- Manage deliveries to customers – Delivery Order (DO) Management
- Generate picklist with the shortest route
- Ensure picking of correct lots through barcode / RFID verification
- Update ERP on DO fulfilment along with truck details
- Reduce waiting time of trucks at the warehouse.
- Real-time visibility into the warehouse operations.
- Ensures that specific instructions from customers are carried out, for example, special packaging for travelling on a shipping container.
- Mobile solution – Integrate with hand held scanners, tablets and smart phones to execute transactions and track activity.
Pallet / MHE Tracking
Pallet / MHE (Material Handling Equipment) Tracking is a specific sub-module of the Inventory Management System that can be used to track pallets at every stage of the manufacturing process. It allows parts that are too small to be tracked individually, to be tracked as a lot.
- Track parts that are too small to be tracked individually across the value chain.
- Combined with an indoor positioning system, it can give an exact location of the pallet, especially useful in a warehouse.
- Reducing time spent searching for the pallet.
- Ensure on-time loading into trucks and on-time dispatch.
- Automatically count and reconcile incoming and outgoing pallets.