Our Unit Material Handling Team has a wealth of experience supplying conveyors and handling systems to a wide range of manufacturing industries, including Automotive, Tyre, and Heavy Engineering.
- The right conveying system can improve a line’s efficiency and productivity. Through the numerous projects that we have worked on worldwide, we have developed an unparalleled experience with any type of conveying system.
- We offer different conveyors such as belt, roller (driven and nondriven) and chain conveyors, for different products, pallets and crates. We can work with your existing conveyor systems to develop an automated solution incorporating “loose” products, racking or trolleys etc.
- With the continuous need for increase in productivity, we are constantly modifying conveyors and plants to reduce cycle times and increase throughput.
- The manufacturing industry is very varied and we have produced conveyors for handling every component imaginable within all industries. From Tyre and auto components, to automotive, plastic, electronic and life sciences, we have just about done it all. This wealth of experience is what sets us apart from the competition.
- Our ability and eagerness to work with our partners within this sector, and to deliver innovative solutions under pressured time constraints, on time and on a budget is what we relish.
- Maximum Performance – Throughput of up to 2,500 containers, trays or cartons per hour.
- Intelligent Drive Unit – Maximum performance with minimum noise, using three-phase asynchronous motor drive unit and motorized roller drive unit.
- IoT Enabled System – Tried and tested integrated system that connects components easily and economically; Intuitive full visualization of every component up to the individual sensors and actuators with our TURF Dashboard.
- Easy Installation – Innovative modular system designed for fast installation and a high degree of pre-assembly.
- Quality – Proven technologies ensure maximum quality that meets the cycle time objectives.
- Energy Efficient – Maximum availability and performance with minimum energy consumption.
- Easy Maintenance – Easy replacement of entire modules and assemblies; Streamlined spare parts management by parts standardization.